Crompton Greaves Pumps >> Agriculture >> Openwell Submersible Pumpset (SM & OS)
Openwell Submersible Pumpset (SM & OS)
Crompton Greaves Openwell Submersible pumpsets are specially designed for its robustness and for its applications under the submerged condition. Years of experience, superior design and better manufacturing techniques have resulted into development of this range of pumpsets, which are efficient and reliable in operation. Strict quality assurance standards during the total process assures trouble free and reliability in operation requiring minimum maintenance.Features :
- Suitable for operation under submerged condition in water.
- Specially designed to withstand wide voltage fluctuations in 1Ph as well as 3Ph.
- Provided with strainer in S. S.
- Suitable for applications where wide water level fluctuations take place in suction side.
- All internal parts of motor are specially coated with primer to prevent rusting for longer life.
- All 1Ph pumpsets are supplied with 10 metres PVC insulated cable and with Control Panel and all 3 Ph pumpsets are supplied with 5 metres PVC insulated cable.
|More Features||SM Series||OS Series|
|Bearing Material||Ceramic vs Carbon||SS vs Carbon|
|Shaft Material||SS 431||EN 8|
|Seal||Mechanical Seal 25mm||Oil Seal 38x55x7|
|Stamping Material||Cold Rolled Ele. Grade||CRC|
|Pump Side 'O' Ring||NBR||Paper|
|Impeller||Fabricated (upto 1.5HP)
CI (Above 1.5 HP) (Dynamic & Hyd. Balance)
|Fabricated (upto 1.5HP)
CI (Above 1.5 HP)
Used for water supply where there is a wide fluctuation in water level in suction tank or water supply source.
- Small farms
- Bungalows, Multistoried Buildings
- Domestic water supply
- Community water supply schemes
- Range :- 0.37 to 7.5 kW (0.5 to 10.0 HP).
- Pipe Size :- 25 x 25 to 100 x 100 mm
- Speed :- 3000 RPM (Syn.)
- Total Head :- Upto 57 Metres
- Capacity :- Upto 1830 LPM
- Liquid :- Clear water
- Rotation :- Clockwise when viewed from motor end
- Motor :- Totally enclosed water filled squirrel cage induction motor suitable for 225V/1 Ph and 415V/3 Ph, 50Hz